The most significant improvement is the introduction of indefinite numbers. You can now go much higher than 2^64 in total points for each source. Of course, this affects on performance, so I worked on the optimization. You have to understand that these are really gigantic numbers and it’s not at all easy to get such values even with scripts. Working on computational efficiency and updates allowed me to optimize the game quite well. It does consume fewer computational resources, especially in the background, which is most important.
If it wasn’t made clear, this release is relatively dangerous, so it’s best to back up your saves if you have automatic ones disabled.
- Improved performance, some of the processing in the background is now skipped;
- The upper score limit for totals by four sources and overall total is extended to infinity;
- Slightly changed calculation of theme colors, especially for dark color scheme. Should look less gaudy, but still not good enough. I’m working on that;
- The secret tab now has more information about the content. What’s the tab? It’s a secret;
- The number of upgrade points is now displayed on the board tab. You’ll find out why i’ve done that later.
- The letters on the tabs no longer “jump” when going to settings;
- In settings, everything is colored correctly right away.
- Fixed data calculation for that very secret tab, allowing you to access it earlier.
Installation is not required.
Just unzip and start playing.
In case of updating, just replace your folder with new contents.
It is recommended to make save backup before launching new version.